Create impact, give a loan to agri-entrepreneurs in developing countries
- From €50 you can change someone’s life
- Choose your project and amount, 100% of your loan goes to the project
You want to use your money to do good, but how do you know it actually does? At PlusPlus you see exactly what impact your loan makes. You invest in new jobs and better food production in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Follow “your” entrepreneurs as they put your money to work. After repayment, you can even reinvest it. That’s how, even without financial return, your loan creates added value.
Sereni Fries 9
"To grow, you need working capital" Sereni Fries founder Humphrey explains. The Kenyan potato processing company is about to enter a promising new market. Good news for small potato farmers like Walter and Lucy, from whom Sereni Fries buys its potatoes. This €15,000 loan will allow the company to further invest in the production process of the new frozen food line. "We expect 250% growth" Humphrey says. A lot of potatoes are needed for that. With this loan 129 extra farmers will have more income, and 9 new jobs are created.
- 9 new jobs
- 129 people reached
You make an impact in 6 easy steps
- Choose your project and amount (from € 50,-)
- Create an account and invest via iDeal or credit card
- Get notified when your project is fully funded and is about to start
- Receive regular updates from your entrepreneur
- Every six months you get part of your money paid back. On average, a loan runs for 24 months.
- Use your repayment to reinvest in a new project
“It feels like you can make someone’s dream come true with only a small amount.”
“Nice initiative where you support someone and then get your money back so you can support someone else.”
“You see exactly what your loan is used for and what impact is made with it, even in the long run.”
“At PlusPlus I feel that I’m really contributing to improvement.”
Keep up with the latest projects and impacts by email. We don't like spam, so we won't email you more than twice a month
You can always unsubscribe with a single click.
Do you want to know more about PlusPlus? Do you have questions about who we are or how we operate? It’s our pleasure to be there for you!